Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A NEW ATTITUDE

I have been rather ill lately.  Lots of medical issues to attend to, multiple doctor's appointments, new medications sending me into a bit of a tailspin.  I am holding my own and I am on my way to feeling better.  Hopefully sooner rather than later, but either way I'm sure I am on the right track!

Thankfully, I had submitted this article to CMO a while back! Hop on over and check it out, and leave me some comments...I love comments!  The article is called A New Attitude and it is about my own struggles to learn my lessons in this life.  I hope you enjoy it.

And lastly, though it is not yet Fearless Friday, I will give you a preview of one of my intentions:  Yesterday the world lost a great man, a Franciscan Friar, and someone very dear to my heart.  Please remember in your prayers Brother Kevin Goss, S.A.  I love you, Uncle Kevin, and I miss you already.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Praying and will head over to read your New Attitude..((hugs))

Lily said...

Thanks for the prayers, Angie!
~Lily