Thursday, April 29, 2010

Le Fleur de Lys too: Mark Wahlberg, good Catholic moral example.


Le Fleur de Lys too: Mark Wahlberg, good Catholic moral example.

I've heard this before, and I am glad to pass this along. I was not a fan of Marky Mark, but I have seen Mark Wahlberg in a number of acting roles over the years where I liked his performances. He is a good Catholic role model for those in the performance arts, well any ambitious career-oriented soul. It seems he could have made much more money and had more recognition had he made other choices. Good for MW, choosing carefully and heeding the advice of his confessor. If I wasn't a fan already I'd be one now!

2 comments:

Mary Bennett said...

Ugh! I couldn't stand Marky Mark! Didn't he do some awful video a while back? Well glad to know that he has turned the corner, may-be grow up? Now for Lady GaGa, she's Catholic, and oh! so young! May-be there is hope for her yet, so my kids can watch her videos and sing a long to her songs, using the actual words.

Lily said...

Yes, he has much to regret in his past, and he admits it! But, I admire someone who sees the error of his ways and makes a real change.

Lady Gaga, she is young, there is hope yet.