Thank you to Angela, for this opportunity to join in her prayers, and those of all the others on Fearless Friday. Your prayer intentions are in my heart. If you would like me to pray for you, please leave a comment, or send me an email at thorns dot lily at gmail.com.
Today I am feeling thankful for a few good turns in our lives this week.
1. We have had a few breaks in our finances this last week. Nothing overwhelming, but things that I am so grateful for, and which we really needed.
2. Mr. Thorns had 3 interviews this week!
3. St. Anthony helped me find my way home when I was lost!!
On my heart to pray for today:
1. All the unemployed.
2. A couple getting married tomorrow, M & A.
3. A couple married last weekend, D & R.
4. My daughter who started a new job this week, and her special guy who never ceases to amaze me.
5. My children who are still sick, though Bananas is recovering, she is not full form, and for Boo who went down yesterday.
6. For the health of my friend and her son, who I will be starting this novena for, again, on Sunday. Please feel free to join us in praying for J and his health, and for his family.
7. For all the other intentions on my heart and in the hearts of others.