Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Scooby Doo Marathon


I loved Scooby Doo as a kid. One of the first DVD sets we bought was Scooby Doo, and all of the children love the show. Now, poor little Bananas has been sick for almost two full weeks, and we have been watching a Scooby Doo marathon for the last 4 days! She and I are watching now, while the rest of the children are out to their summer activities. After watching for 4 days straight she is still laughing! Today I am grateful for Scooby Doo and the smiles he is bringing to my sick little girl.

1 comment:

Mary Bennett said...

ScoobyDoo is like comfort food when you are sick. For me, it's Murder She Wrote, I even fall asleep to it, but when I was very sick, it was comfort. For my kids, it was movies like "Bedknobs and Broomsticks", "The Incredible Mr Limpett" etc. Comfort viewing. I hope Bananas feels better soon!