One of Anna's posts is called 8 Random Things. Many listed theirs in her comm box, but I, selfishly (;-D) hoped to lure her and her readers here, though I'm afraid I don't post nearly as often as I would like. Being a homeschooling mother of a large family, a freelance writer, and a homemaker/housewife, it really doesn't leave me much time to blog.
8 Random Things about Lily
1. RED has always been my favorite color, now I'm liking Blue quite a bit as well
2. I have always loved CHOCOLATE. My preferences now lean toward dark chocolate, with flavors too, like this one:
Or a new discovery:
4. Two skills I've always wanted to master are gardening and knitting.
5. "Disguise of every sort is my abhorrence." (A GOLD star shall be awarded to anyone who can place the quote and name the speaker. It shouldn't be too difficult.) Much truth appears between those quotes, it is an accurate assessment of my sentiments.
6. I do not care for the tissues with the lotion in them. I prefer two ply sans lotion.
7. If I could do anything differently in my life, I would learn to dance. Maybe I will someday.
8. My dream vacation is to tour England. I will do that someday!
It is now time to go clean something!
I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you would like to participate, you can either leave your list in the comm box, or refer us to your blog so we can go and check out your random list.
[Edited Comment: Alexandra has been awarded the gold star for identifying the quote correctly!]