Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Flosculi

I just discovered a delightful blog, written by an amazing mother of eleven children. I 'know' Izzarina from elsewhere and I'm just tickled that she has a blog and I can keep up with her a bit better now. Do stop in and read her blog and tell her I sent you :-). She has a very cool feature on her blog, where you can type your smiley (like I did above) and it morphs into an actual smiley. Isn't that awesome? As a preview, here's a picture I nicked from her blog, of cookies her dd made for her. She has gotten me thinking about some fun topics. Since my internet is intermittent it seems these days I hope I can manage a post or two in the near future.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip cookies

Don't those cookies look awesome? The picture is from her post called, "Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are Evil" LOL. Go read her blog, she is very witty and entertaining, though she will deny it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

No, I won't deny it...but I will continue to snicker in the wings over the fact that I have you fooled ;)

Thank you for the post, although I'm thinking it might not be good that you posted that picture, because now I'm absolutely dying for some chocolate peanut butter chip cookies. LOL!

Mrs. Anna T said...

Lily - thanks for the link! I always feel so inspired by mothers of large families!