It feels like all of my requests are for medical concerns this week, at least the big ones are. In no particular order:
1. A young friend of mine, a college freshman, who had been named captain of his college soccer team just received word from his physician that due to an injury he will not be able to play for ONE FULL YEAR. This is devastating news for a young athlete, who at this present moment, is on his way to the surgeon to discuss options. Please pray for Nate.
2. My father-in-law had valve replacement and bypass surgery earlier this week. He is doing well so far, and we do not anticipate any problems. He is in his late 70s.
3. My friend Sweet Mary who has started a cancer blog, and has a personal blog as well. She is in stage 4 cancer.
4. My friend who has a non-viable baby she is carrying to term. We are praying for a miracle. She is due in a few short weeks.
And for non-medical prayer requests:
1. For my husband to have continued success in his part-time job. This is helping us, but he really need full time work as well, in order for us to survive financially. Part-time work is wonderful, and we are grateful, but 8 people cannot survive on a part-time income based upon a 16-hour work week.
2. For my children as we gear up to start our homeschooing in the next two weeks, and The Oldest, who will resume college classes as a sophomore, in early September.
3. For myself to get through my classes so I can start earning an income with benefits as soon as possible.
4. For Randy, who has a very important interview at 2:20 p.m. today. Please pray for him to get the job, he has been out of work 24 months now!! He is Angie's husband, Angie hosts Fearless Friday.
And please feel free to add your own prayer intentions. I am praying for all of the prayers in your heart, both those spoken aloud and those shared. I welcome prayer intentions in the comments section and will visit all linked to Fearless Friday over the next few days. Also linked to Lighthouse of Prayer. I have had some devastating personal news today. We could use all the prayers we can get while we try to determine the best course of action.
May God bless all of my blog readers and followers.