Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Excellent Blog Award
Thanks to A Thorn In The Pew I am flattered by your compliments. I am about 6 months late on accepting and passing on this one. I have had such internet problems and excessive busy-ness as to render me silent these last few months.
The rules: By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded…
1. Ad Silvam Ibimus This is Jamie and Claudio's blog and I have repeatedly stated they are the most entertaining bloggers, they always make me laugh, and they have a cute little newborn baby to boot!
2. Domestic Felicity for being all beauty and grace. Mrs. Anna T is a newly wed who is an example for all women everywhere. I aspire to be half the homemaker this young woman is already.
3. Athanasius Contra Mundum for always continuing to educate this cradle Catholic. Another young person (who also has an infant son) who inspires me to learn more and grow more in my faith. Thanks for the continuing education, I learn something every time I visit your blog!
4. Debra's Random Thoughts for noticing and commenting on things I would have missed otherwise. She is a blogger I would really love to meet someday as I think we have much in common! Be sure to visit her blog, let her know I sent you, and also visit her blog about books for some good reading suggestions.
5. Digital Hairshirt for being one funny lady blogger. She surprises me, sometimes shocks me, sometimes makes me cry, but she always makes me think, and most of the time makes me laugh out loud.
6. Happy Hearts at Home for always finding the neatest freebies on the web. I love her blog and recommend you all stop by.
7. Against All Heresies for being one of my favorite people. I respect and admire her faith, her family, and her writing. She is the person who encouraged me to start my blog to begin with and I have enjoyed blogging more than I ever imagined I would. Thank you, Mary, I am honored to know you.
8. Brocante Home Chronicles for being a really interesting blog about life, love and vintage housekeeping.
9. Home Living is a new discovery for me of a perfectly lovely and pertinent blog about the beauty of being a woman and aspiring to fulfill the feminine roles better than I have, though I continue to try.
10. Sag Harbor Gifts because she is a very talented crafter of prim masterpieces, and I thoroughly enjoy her writing style. Thanks for being such a great friend!
11. A Thorn in the Pew which continues to be one of my most favorite and frequently visited blog on the net. This is another lady blogger I would love to meet in person someday, and I thank you for the honor of being awarded an excellent blog.