Sunday, June 10, 2007

Pictures

I am hoping that one day this week I may find some time to figure out how to post pictures to my blog which match my musings. I think it would make visiting the blog more interesting visually. I have no idea how to do it. Not being very experienced with this sort of thing I only know how to post my own photos, that would not be very interesting! Maybe I need to pursue photography so I can illustrate what I write. Or, perhaps one of my children will become interested in this task, I'll have to get them thinking about that. Keep checking in, I hope to have something to look at between writings very soon!

Thank you all for your comments both on and off blog. I have many ideas in my head, but no clue as to whether they are any good at all. I really appreciate the feedback!

No comments: