Thanks be to God this week has been full of hope for us.
1. My husband started his job this week, after 14 months and 2 days of unemployment. And it is just in the nick of time. And his job is only 30 miles from home. Before his unemployment, his commute was over 90 miles each way. He needed to refill his gas tank every two days. Now he will be able to go all week on a tank of gas! And the job has state benefits. He is thrilled because he has never worked anywhere that the benefits were nearly so good.
2. Also on Monday I met with an attorney and figured out how to save our home from the foreclosure auction which was scheduled for today. It will not be easy, but it can be done. It is being done, we are able to stay in our home and I am so grateful for that blessing. I love this home, my children love it here. We live in a beautiful place with caring and wonderful neighbors. I am so glad we can stay. Did I say "Thanks be to God for my husband's job" yet? Well, thanks be to God for my husband's job!!!
3. We started home school this week. While it was not without its glitches, it went well. I am pleased.
1. Please remember all of the unemployed still out there looking for jobs, and in a special way remember our hostess' husband, who has suffered through an extended period of unemployment, only to get a job that was downsized, and he is now unemployed yet again.
2. Please remember those who are sick, suffering with long-term illness, and those who care for them.
3. Please remember Sweet Mary, the G family, my auntie, and all others who need extra prayers for illness and suffering this week.
We ask for these things in faith, through Christ our Lord.
This post is linked to Fearless Friday and Sweet P's Prayer
Please visit their postings and pray for all the intentions in the blogosphere! Also, if you have any intentions to add you can send me an email or add it into the comments below. May God bless you all, I pray for my readers and their intentions every day.