Monday, May 17, 2010

Free knitting patterns

http://www.knitgrrl.com/images/knitting-daily.gif

Something I want to learn how to do, yet never seem to have the time these days...knit. I love to crochet, knitting is my next aspiration. I have some friends who are really accomplished at the fine arts of spinning, weaving, knitting, crocheting, etc. I live in a very artsy area, a rural community where people appreciate these arts and specialize in them. There are old-fashioned quilting bees, spinning circles, knitting clubs, all that sort of thing wherever you look. We also have a store in town, right on the main route to VT, where the local crafters and artisans can sell there wares!
Whenever any of my friends show off their creations on FB or their blogs I'm so excited to see what they make. Someone today posted a pattern she was thinking of doing, and that led me to a site where I found some FREE patterns. I'm not ready for these yet, but free is great, so I thought I would share! Happy knitting!

Click on the link and then scroll down, on the right side is a tab "Free e-books" and there are seven listed!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mary Bennett said...

I would love to know how to knit but I need someone to continually coach me my first 100 hours