Friday, May 7, 2010

Prayers


Some very special people are in need of prayers. Long story short, I know a young man who had a heart transplant over two years ago. He has had a tough time of it this week and could really use prayers. Then there's his family who have stood by him through all of this, they are suffering right along with him right now. May God bless this family with health and happiness and all good things.

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

2 comments:

Mary Bennett said...

Amen!! If I might add? I have two people being menanced by cancer right now. They and their family could use prayers also

Lily said...

OF COURSE!! All prayer intentions welcome!